Here are a bunch of reading materials for the curious. If you can’t find anything you are looking for here, please yell at the big email list, board email address, or just comment below.
Key Files and Archives
- Liability form – to be signed by anyone using the space.
- Membership & 24/7 Access form – to be printed out, completed, and kept in the AHA Locker @space.
- Membership Explanation Documents – What it says!
- Google group / mailing list – a separate group exists for members; email Amanda for access, amanda dot sari dot perez at geemail.
- Organizational Bylaws and Standing Rules
- AHA wiki
- Facebook group and page
Below this, there be dragons (these are pretty old):
- YouTube channel
- Picasa album with some older pictures
- Item checkout form – for high-risk items, such as the flipcam. Email alex dot glowaski at geemail for editing access.
- School Factory site – not really used, but some material is there.
- Board meeting minutes – Board meetings are currently held on the second Wednesday of each month, time and location to be announced via the “ahashop” Google group.
- Miscellaneous public Google Docs (Marketing Materials, Graphics, Art, etc.)
Images and Files (for use in member publications)
- Board 7.5: The current Directors are Dana Nelson (I), Ken Lynch, Larry Works (I), Nathan Yost (replacing Martin Sager, I), and Zach Steindler. The incumbents (I) will be up for election on October 23, 2014.
- AHA Shop Manager Duties have been divided up as follows:
- Accounting & Finance – Zach Steindler
- Facilities & Operations – Nate Yost
- Fundraising & Event Communication – Larry Works
- Membership – Jamie Finerman & Larry Works
- Newsletter – Ken Lynch
- Staff Coordinator – Dana Nelson
- Details for the above AHA duties can be found under Staff Information under People of Responsibility.