Date(s) - 20 Dec 2012 until 21 Dec 2012
7:30 PM - 1:00 AM
All Hands Active
This week’s build night is special. Come down and make/finish up your last minute gifts. Dana will be available to help you use the laser cutter and many people will be around to help with gift ideas.
Use our scrap or bring your own materials.
Makers gather here at the AHA! Shop. We take our world and play with it like legos. Mixing and matching recipes of life like a top chef with a picky client. A dash of electronics, a pinch of art, a scoop of biology and a MONSTER amount of awesome.
Have a project? Bring it down! We can provide:
- Basic Hand Tools (Screwdrivers, hammers, files, wrenches, scissors, knives)
- Safety Equipment (Goggles, Gloves, Masks)
- Power Tools* (Drill, Reciprocating Saw, Dremel, Drill Press, Lathe)
- XYZ Tools** (3D Printer, Laser Cutter, CNC Mill)
- Awesome (Sewing Machines, Needles, Thread, Glue Guns)
- And a whole lot more.
Don’t have a project? Come down and WATCH AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN. You’ll learn something, and maybe help someone else out!
* You must demonstrate knowledge / safety precautions before using
** Require you to take a class. Though there’s a good chance you can find someone down there on a build night that can do the job for you. Offer to buy them a beer (AFTER), or cupcake (BEFORE) : )
See you there!
Oh, yeah, this is free. Open to the public. Happens every Thursday.