Date(s) - 25 Oct 2012 until 26 Oct 2012
7:30 PM - 1:00 AM
All Hands Active
NOTE: This is a special Build Night, in which you will help build a new Board of Directors. Members in good standing may cast a ballot for their favorite nominees, five of which will become the next AHA Board! There will be food and general merrymaking. Please bring a dish to pass if you would like to partake in the food.
Have a project? Bring it down! We can provide:
– Basic Hand Tools (Screwdrivers, hammers, files, wrenches, scissors, knives)
– Safety Equipment (Goggles, Gloves, Masks)
– Power Tools* (Drill, Reciprocating Saw, Dremel, Drill Press)
– XYZ Tools** (3D Printer, Laser Cutter, CNC Mill)
– Awesome (Sewing Machines, Needles, Thread, Glue Guns)
– And a whole lot more.
Don’t have a project? Come down and WATCH AMAZING THINGS HAPPEN. You’ll learn something, and maybe help someone else out!
* You must demonstrate knowledge / safety precautions before using
** Require you to take a class. Though there’s a good chance you can find someone down there on a build night that can do the job for you. Offer to buy them a beer (AFTER), or cupcake (BEFORE) : )
See you there!
Oh, yeah, this is free. Open to the public. Happens every Thursday.